Here you will find other activities uploaded by kids like you for measuring with Minecraft. Give them a try and send us an email to let us know what you think!
Have an idea for a learning activity of your own? Fill out the submission form at the bottom of the page. If our editors like your activity, it will be posted on this page! Good luck!
Exploring Real-Life Buildings
- Download a map of a famous location from Minecraft World Share
- Enemies should be disabled
- Using pre-made maps from Minecraft World Share, download pre-made maps of real-life locations and structures. Take a fun visit to these locations in your virtual world. Discuss with your classmates the shapes and lines you discovered while exploring the structures.
- You can only have 50 blocks
- You can start with a shovel
- NPCs should be enabled
- This lesson is lends itself to the main premise of the game. You start the game with only 50 wood blocks to build a house. The house must have a door and two windows. To complete this activity, you must survive one night from the 'creepers' and any other enemies that might try to eat you.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated in any way with the makers of Minecraft or MinecrafEdu and does not benefit directly or indirectly with any sales of the software.